Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Celebration


  
 <><>
<>
<><>
My birthday
the 20 of December I celebrate my birthday along with my family and friends my breast always takes to me to eat and soon at night they divide a cake to me with the rest of the family, hours later I leave with my friendly.


of my favorite premises to celebrate my birthday she is in FRIDAY´S, people celebrate her birthday doing a meeting in her house with her family and friends. my relatives and celebrated I it of intimate way but that is to say, to divide to the cake with the people but close friends and soon in another day to celebrate my birthday along with my friends.


My favorite celebration is the 24 of December since I can share with my family of other states, my family and I celebrated that date eating all together ones, making an interchange of gifts and I give to gifts to the people but close friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment