Tuesday, November 2, 2010

describcion of my home and my favorite place of her

Homework
1. Draw a floor map of your house or apartment. Use the model in your book and describe it.
2. Tell about four rooms in your house or apartment. Describe what furniture is in them.
3. Describe your favorite room in your house. Use prepositions of place to describe where things are.
mi sala
I live in an apartment of thirteen floors but I live in the third floor, contains four quarters and three baths two rooms one that this conformed by the dining room a kitchen that is a little small does not have nor alive garage since in a building, my favorite place of my house are my quarter since it is where me the step but time is very ample and comfortable I have a television my conditioned air and a ventilator my bed that the master my peinadora and two mesistas at night with a lamp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment